Dr. Graeme Brazenor
F.R.A.C.S., M.B., B.S., B. MED SCI
|Dr. Graeme Brazenor
Dr. Graeme Brazenor is a Melbourne born and educated Neurosurgeon, awarded an Australian Churchill Fellowship which he spent as a neurosurgical fellow at University Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada. Graeme has 35 years of neurosurgical experience.
Dr. Brazenor’s special surgical interests include all adult spine pathologies relating to the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine : degenerative, deformity, tumours and trauma. Dr. Brazenor holds patents on a cervical spine device he invented, with results published in the globally recognized “Spine” journal.
Wherever possible, Dr. Brazenor takes special care to exhaust all non-operative options before offering surgery, utilising his non-operative spinal care program.
Apart from his patient practice, his professional affiliations comprise:
- Past President, Spine Society of Australia (2010-2012)
- Foundation Director, Neurosciences Institute, Epworth Health (2008-16)
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member, Neurosurgical Society of Australasia
- Past Federal President, Australian Association of Surgeons
- Associate member, Australian Orthopaedic Association
To know more about Dr. Graeme Brazenor please click below links.